By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website's Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Jensen Jewelers’ website for personal, noncommercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Jensen Jewelers’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jensen Jewelers at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Jensen Jewelers’ website are provided as is. Jensen Jewelers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Jensen Jewelers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Jensen Jewelers or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Jensen Jewelers' Internet site, even if Jensen Jewelers or a Jensen Jewelers authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Jensen Jewelers' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Jensen Jewelers does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Jensen Jewelers may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Jensen Jewelers does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Jensen Jewelers has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jensen Jewelers of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Jensen Jewelers’ website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions Applicable to Use of a Web Site.
At Jensen Jewelers, maintaining our customers’ trust and confidence is a high priority. That’s why we want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the measures we take to safeguard that information. You trust us with your private, personal information when you choose to apply for a loan and request an extension of credit through Jensen Jewelers.
Jensen Jewelers does not sell information about you to others.
The following policy describes how Jensen Jewelers collects and uses your personal information.
We collect personal information about you from certain sources, examples of which are:
- The information you provide on applications or other forms (such as your name, address, and Social Security number)
- Your transactions with us, our affiliated financial institutions, or others (such as your loan and payment history)
- The information we received from the consumer reporting agency (such as your credit history)
- Other financial lenders, banks, representatives, and/or companies with whom you have done business. We need this information to help meet your financial needs (such as the amount of credit on which to lend you money, current loan account status, etc.)
We treat your information with respect and concern for your privacy. We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. Only those persons who need it to perform their job responsibilities are authorized to have access to customer information. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures that comply with Federal regulations to safeguard customer information.
Jensen Jewelers’ Use of Your Personal Information
To establish, administer and manage customer accounts, provide customer service to customers, process account statements, conduct research and analysis, and deliver account holder benefits, it is often necessary for us to disclose customer information to companies that work with us. We may also provide certain customer information to financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
PHOTO SUBMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Jensen Jewelers and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the Photo Submission Guidelines.
We are always happy to receive images from the public to use on the Jensen Jewelers website. To ensure that the pictures sent to us are done legitimately, we have created a few submission guidelines.
- For all pictures, the name, address, phone number, and email address of the person submitting the images must be included. This information will not be made public, but is for our records only.
- If you do not want us to use your name on the website to acknowledge the use of your picture (i.e., submitted by John Q. Doe), please tell us this when you submit the picture.
- All images should be submitted digitally. Photos mailed in will not be accepted nor returned.
- All photographs submitted via e-mail are still the property of the photographer or other copyright holder; Jensen Jewelers is granted the right to use copies of the image on this website in any manner without compensation.
- The larger the picture, the better we can use it. Please do not reduce the image size before submitting it to us.
- Please include as much information about the photo as you can. When and where it was taken, names of persons, objects, buildings and locations that are visible in the image.
- The person submitting the images must be 18 years of age or older.
- Recent photos must be submitted by the photographer or by someone who has prior permission from the photographer to submit them, and must be the photographer's original work.
- Anyone submitting a photo where a living person can be identified must submit a release form signed by the person or persons in the photo.
- Historic photos may be submitted by anyone as long as there is no current copyright on the photograph.
- Photographs containing a photographer's watermark or other copyright may not be submitted.
- Do not submit any pictures that contain nudity, violence, obscenity, profanity, pornography, illegal activity, or anything else that is offensive in nature. Images in violation of this may be submitted to the authorities for investigation and possible prosecution.
- If you believe that a picture on this website violates your copyright, contact us immediately with as much information about the picture and its location on the site that you can provide.