Terms and Conditions
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Jensen Jewelers and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the Photo Submission Guidelines.
Photo Submission Guidelines:
We are always happy to receive images from the public to use on the Jensen Jewelers website. To ensure that the pictures sent to us are done legitimately, we have created a few submission guidelines.
- For all pictures, the name, address, phone number, and email address of the person submitting the images must be included. This information will not be made public, but is for our records only.
- If you do not want us to use your name on the website to acknowledge the use of your picture (i.e., submitted by John Q. Doe), please tell us this when you submit the picture.
- All images should be submitted digitally. Photos mailed in will not be accepted nor returned.
- All photographs submitted via e-mail are still the property of the photographer or other copyright holder; Jensen Jewelers is granted the right to use copies of the image on this website in any manner without compensation.
- The larger the picture, the better we can use it. Please do not reduce the image size before submitting it to us.
- Please include as much information about the photo as you can. When and where it was taken, names of persons, objects, buildings and locations that are visible in the image.
- The person submitting the images must be 18 years of age or older.
- Recent photos must be submitted by the photographer or by someone who has prior permission from the photographer to submit them, and must be the photographer's original work.
- Anyone submitting a photo where a living person can be identified must submit a release form signed by the person or persons in the photo.
- Historic photos may be submitted by anyone as long as there is no current copyright on the photograph.
- Photographs containing a photographer's watermark or other copyright may not be submitted.
- Do not submit any pictures that contain nudity, violence, obscenity, profanity, pornography, illegal activity, or anything else that is offensive in nature. Images in violation of this may be submitted to the authorities for investigation and possible prosecution.
- If you believe that a picture on this website violates your copyright, contact us immediately with as much information about the picture and its location on the site that you can provide.